Our Product Support team is dedicated to providing exceptional maintenance and support services to our clients.
- one of the real values with LRS retirement solutions' is that they're committed to supporting every version of their software.
We focus on maintaining a long-term relationship with our clients. Our teams continue to provide support for every version of PensionGold software that we have ever developed. So you know that we will be there with you long after you implement the product. Dating back to 1987, when we began providing pension administration software, we have never discontinued support on any of our products.
Our clients don’t talk to “the next available support technician” when they call Product Support. They call on their dedicated support team. Each PensionGold client is assigned a primary Support Specialist contact, either a Business Analyst or Retirement Specialist.
As one client noted, the person she calls for help already knows her retirement system and the way they work. In addition, your primary Support Specialist contact is backed up by several other Support Specialists consisting of Business Analysts, Retirement Specialists and Developers, who are capable of helping whenever necessary.
When contacting our Product Support team, clients have two options. They can call us directly via telephone or they can use the PensionGold Client Portal, a place for PensionGold Product Support and clients to share information. The PensionGold Client Portal has a common area that contains information of interest to all PensionGold clients and is available to everyone. It also has a Client Specific area that is designated for a particular client and is only available to be viewed by that client.
PensionGold Product Maintenance and Support typically includes:
- – We may identify product defects that are present in the software. For clients who are currently under PensionGold software maintenance, we will make fixes available.
- - Includes general "how-to" questions related to use of the software product, procedural questions and processes that may not be used on a regular basis. Generally speaking, if you are not sure how to do something in our product, we are available to help you understand how to accomplish what you want to do.
- – From time to time PGRS announces enhancements to PensionGold software that will result in new releases. For clients currently under PensionGold software maintenance, PGRS will make new releases of the PensionGold software available.
- – With each new release, and in some cases fixes, we provide updated documentation to the on-line help and any procedures where they are relevant to the clients’ use of the software.
- – Maintenance includes the handling of regulatory changes which affect all PensionGold clients and regulatory functionality within PensionGold software.
- – Access to the annual PensionGold Teaming Conference which is an opportunity for PensionGold clients to hear about topics such as product improvements, additional services, and legislative changes; to meet the PensionGold Retirement Solutions team; and to network with other PensionGold customers.
Clients may also contact the PensionGold Product Support team to request additional configuration or customization to their PensionGold software when needed. Each request is handled individually taking into consideration the complexity of the request and timeframes involved.